Tribal Culture and Tribal Dance, Set of 5 Hand Painted Warli Painting and Dhokra Square Pendent
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
This exquisite set of 5 hand-painted Warli paintings will bring a unique touch of tribal culture to your home. Complemented by a Dhokra square pendent, these pieces are an ideal home decoration that celebrates the heritage and culture of India.
Each 10x10" painting is expertly crafted and vibrantly hand-painted for a timeless, one-of-a-kind look.
Perfect for any interior, these beautiful artifacts are sure to make great conversation starters and will be enjoyed for a lifetime. Immerse yourself in culture with these distinctive pieces.
It is a Set of 5
Our handmade product is sure to bring unique beauty to your home. Every piece is crafted with thought and care, and is one-of-a-kind with its own individual color or design variation. These variations happens because this is hand painted and hand crafted.
It takes 3-5 days for us to prepare and send to you. Shipping time is 2-5 days.
Total delivery period 7 to 10 days
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.