Pure Handmade Dhokra Jewellery | Tribal Jewellery
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
About the Craft:
Dhokra jewellery, a 4000 years old lost wax method of metal casting found during the Mohenjo-Daro civilization. The product of Dhokra artisans are in great demand in domestic and foreign markets because of primitive simplicity, enchanting folk motifs and forceful form.
All the beads, balls and pendants are exclusively handmade by the tribal artisans for their connoisseur. It is completely handmade with beautiful detailing of the tribe culture.
Every piece will find a rich Indian tradition of jewellery crafts, where varieties of ethnic culture are found expressed in strings of metal beads that fascinates the generation of end-users.
FREE shipping on all products for delivery in INDIA.
Since these are handcrafted products, it may take 10-15 days for delivery.
These timelines may be affected due to COVID restrictions.
Not returnable unless delivered item is in damaged condition or different item delivered. Follow return & refund policy for information.
This product is a handmade product. When something is handmade there might be slight variation in each piece. Moreover these slight variations makes the handmade products unique.
Black, Red, Maroon, Blue
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.