Love of Mother M-Seal Art framework
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
This lovely Home Stylistic style workmanship is created of m-seal work to offer it an engaging appearance with outstanding planned casing outside it. Each minute work is exquisitely crafted, making your assortment unique and drawing attention to your wall.
These edges are light-weight and will last for an extended period of time.
Frame: wooden frame work
Materials: M-seal work on board
Dimensions:10inches x 16 inches / 25.4cm x 40.64cm
Care: Clean it with gentle cloth
- We provide a 7-day return and exchange period.
- The customer must keep the package until the return and exchange deadline.
- The customer should take an unpacking video for the purchased item; without an unpacking video, swap and return is impossible unless the item is damaged.
- We guarantee 100% secure payment via credit card, net banking, or cash on delivery.
- Send an email to email@example.com if you have any queries.
- Ordering a cancellation is free and should be done within 48 hours of placing the order.
- Replacement is possible if the customer receives a different ordered item.
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.