Experience the traditional culture of India with these 2 pieces of hand-painted wall paintings featuring traditional dhokra craft and warli painting.
Each painting measures 10 inches x 10 inches and is expertly crafted – perfect for adding a unique touch to any home.
Bringing stories to life, these pieces will breathe life into any room and bring traditional Indian culture into your home. Their intricate craftsmanship ensures that you'll be able to enjoy these works of art for a lifetime.
These pieces make the perfect gift for anyone interested in traditional Indian culture. They will be sure to treasure these pieces and the stories they bring for years to come.
It is a Set of 2
Our handmade product is sure to bring unique beauty to your home. Every piece is crafted with thought and care, and is one-of-a-kind with its own individual color or design variation. These variations happens because this is hand painted and hand crafted.
It takes 3-5 days for us to prepare and send to you. Shipping time is 2-5 days.
Total delivery period 7 to 10 days
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.