Maroon and Black Frame Tribal Figure and Animal, Hand Painted Warli Painting and Dhokra Square Pendent
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
This set of two hand-painted wall paintings features traditional dhokra craft and warli painting. The paintings are made with geometric shapes that depict different elements of nature, such as the sun, moon, and animals. The paintings are framed in maroon and black, and they measure 10 inches x 10 inches each. They are perfect for adding a touch of traditional Indian culture to any home.
It is a Set of 2
Our handmade product is sure to bring unique beauty to your home. Every piece is crafted with thought and care, and is one-of-a-kind with its own individual color or design variation. These variations happens because this is hand painted and hand crafted.
It takes 3-5 days for us to prepare and send to you. Shipping time is 2-5 days.
Total delivery period 7 to 10 days
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.