Goddess Druga Devi Pendant Terracotta Jewellery | Aadyaa
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
This Goddess Druga Devi pendant terracotta jewellery set is a beautiful and unique way to accessorize your look. The pendant features a detailed carving of the goddess Druga Devi, who is a popular deity in Hinduism. The earrings are also made of terracotta and feature a similar design. The jewellery set is handmade and made from high-quality materials. It is perfect for wearing on any occasion, from festivals to parties.
Please keep this jewel separate at all times. Try not to agitate them with metal or other heavy jewels. If any dust is spotted after using the jewel, gently wipe it out with a soft and clean substance. Because the jewels are made of clay, the chances of them breaking are high if they fall heavily or are subjected to any force.
Stone type used:NA
Dimensions: necklace Lenth-28cm, Width-7.5cm
Type: Hanging type earrings
Occasions: Festival Parties
Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water
Country of origin: India
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted in 6 days of delivery. International returns not accepted unless received damaged in transit. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
Want to return this?
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.