Ganesha Pendent Fabric Jewellery | Gajanana
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
Extra discounts available at checkout
Flat 15% off upto ₹500 on dhokra jewellery*
Flat 5% off upto ₹150 on min purchase of ₹2000
Flat ₹150.0 off for orders above ₹2500
Flat ₹300.0 off for orders above ₹5000
This Ganesha pendant fabric jewellery is a beautiful and auspicious piece of jewelry. The pendant is made of a matte fabric with a threaded bead pattern, and it is suspended from an adjustable string. The necklace is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and it features a simple and elegant ethnic design. The Ganesha pendant is a symbol of good luck, prosperity, and success, and it is a great way to show your love of Indian culture.
Neck chains are composed of fabric; the work to keep them away from water and chemicals created by humans. Gently polish the jewel using a delicate material. This cycle will extend the duration of the thing's existence. Make the thing to maintain apart from other gems and be mindful of a different box due to the typical tone used. This results in some mischief assortment fadedness.
Stone type used:NA
Dimensions: Necl;ace length-20cm ,width-6.5cm
Type: Hanging type Earrings
Occasions: Festival celebrations, wedding parties
Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water
Country of origin: India
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted in 6 days of delivery. International returns not accepted unless received damaged in transit. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
Want to return this?
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.