About Art /Craft:
Handcraft mainly represents a specific tradition for a region. The work process consist of no machinery tools, it deals with hand and small tools like scissors, carving implements, or hooks. Handicraft has its roots in the rural crafts the material goods & necessities of ancient civilizations. These dancing dolls are the toys made up of wood & paper pulp in Kondapalli. This area has GI tag for the specific wood & wood pulp toy manufacturing. The art of crafting is a 400 year old tradition
This handcrafted dancing doll, or 'Kondapalli Aatabomma' (kondapalli bommalu / butta bomma) as the locals call it, manufactured by traditional Kondapalli artisans. This handmade decorative items made from natural wood & paper pulp. Due to the cultural symbolism of traditional dance, the artisan give the time and care which makes the product very attractive. It can be used for gift or mostly for home decorative items.
13 inch, 15 inch, 24 inch
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.
Handicraft Kondapalli Dancing Doll | Kondapalli Butta Bomma - 1PC
The doll inside the parcel is well packed.
I liked it it's amazing