These Cone Shape Jhumka Terracotta Earrings are a beautiful and elegant way to add a touch of Indian culture to your wardrobe. They are handcrafted from clay and painted with vibrant colors, and they feature a unique cone-shaped design. The earrings are lightweight and comfortable to wear, and they can be dressed up or down to match any occasion.
Please keep this jewel separate at all times. Try not to agitate them with metal or other heavy jewels. If any dust is spotted after using the jewel, gently wipe it out with a soft and clean substance. Because the jewels are made of clay, the chances of them breaking are high if they fall heavily or are subjected to any force.
Stone type used:
Type: Hanging Type Earring
Occasions: Festival parties, wedding parties
Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water
Country of origin: India
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted in 6 days of delivery. International returns not accepted unless received damaged in transit. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
Want to return this?
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
ink blue, sky blue, green, red, pink
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.
Can't stop admiring the beauty of this earring.
Gorgeous and Unique