Handcrafted Unique Bamboo Earrings
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 600
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: IndoVill LLP.
1. Enjoy a flat 15% sitewide discount except on terracotta and fabric jewellery. USE CODE-BEAUTY15
2. Receive a complimentary anklet valued at 699 on orders over 3000.
3. Avail an additional 5% off on UPI payments.
These bamboo studs are designed to go with ethnic and traditional outfits. Jewels add beauty and attract attention to any garment; they are entirely handcrafted by our Indian artisans. The theme of the items is that they are free of toxins and of good quality, causing no harm to your skin when worn for an extended period of time.
This is a one-of-a-kind designed stud that goes well with all of your clothes. Surprise your loved one with this outstanding present.
Please keep this jewel separate at all times. Try not to agitate them with metal or other heavy jewels. If any dust is spotted after using the jewel, gently wipe it out with a soft and clean substance. Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place. Try to keep jewels in a zip lock pouch.
Weight: feather light weight
Type: Hanging type
Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water
Country of origin: India
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. Returns accepted in 6 days of delivery. International returns not accepted unless received damaged in transit. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
Want to return this?
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a ziplock pouch.
- For cleaning of the dhokra product use the following method :-
Take some fresh lemon juice.
Apply it on the metal part of the jewellery using a brush.
Leave it for 5 mins.
Wipe it gently using a cloth.
Leave it to dry it completely.
Keep it in a cotton or silk pouch.